Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, May 12, 2006

My co-workers were talking about American Idol today,

and that top model show. I told them that left wing bloggers despise those shows and are full of opinions about the stupidity of those that enjoy such poisonous television faire. I told them that the leftists think that watching such shows, combined with the soap operas my friends also enjoy, signifies that the watcher is of low IQ. My friends were shocked. Of course they are Black and many, many Black people love American Idol and watch soap operas religiously. I told them that they were despised by white liberals for eating at MacDonald's. I then went a step further and said, "Besides, you all shop at Walmart and that means you are very bad, very stupid people, in fact some leftists think that you deserve the death penalty for shopping at Walmart!" "What's more, you are born again Christians, every last one of you, a capitol crime, indeed!" I can tell you, I made sure that white liberals earned no points with my Black friends today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home