Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Kewns in my garbage can!

Every spring a mother raccoon and her 4 cubs come into the yard and go through my garbage and drag it all over the place. Eating and snuffling and making those high pitched raccoon sounds. I am typing in the chat room and I hear the raccoons outside so I type, "Coons are in my garbage!" Boom, I get kicked out for racist language. After I chased the raccoon family away, I had to come back in and type kewn, instead of coon.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Leilouta said...

My husband doesn't like racoons. A while ago we got a pamphlet from city government warning about rabid racoons in our neighborhod. Now he obsesses about it. While getting out of the car and walking towards our front door one night, my husband called me on my cell screaming and told me to stay in my car because he saw some racoons near our porch. He scared the hell out of me.

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I thought my mom had rabies once. When I was a little girl, she saved a chipmunk from our cat, a mighty hunter. The chipmunk was ungrateful and bit her! I couldn't let her kiss me goodnight until I was sure she was rabies free! Her feelings were hurt, but I didn't care! I totally sympathize with your husband's rabid fear of rabies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home