Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

California Republican Party is chapping my hide!

Marketers for the California Republican Party were calling me at work a few times a week. I told them over and over again that I did not want to receive calls asking for donations while I was at work. The marketers would get very rude with me. One tricky bastard called and asked if my credit card information was the same as it was the last time I made a donation. I told him I could not talk to him at work and hung up. When I checked my credit card statement he had gone ahead and made an unauthorized charge on my card. The party needs to get different marketers. They are not getting a red cent from me until they do.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home