Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bath tissue!

When I was 7 I used to play with a little girl from Tennessee. I always noticed that at her house the bath tub was full of dirty clothes. I used to wonder how they took baths. Once, while playing at her house, I had to use the toilet. As I was sitting on the pot, I noticed that there wasn't any toilet tissue. I yelled out, "Melanie, there's no toilet paper!" Melanie yelled back, "Just wipe with the dirty clothes, that's what we do!"

3 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger Leilouta said...

hahaha... that is so discusting!
Most people in Tunisia don't use toilet paper either.
They use water.

 
At 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home