Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Craigslist joke fell flat!

I put a joke ad into the W4M section of Craigslist. It read,

Wanted, old man with a weak ticker, one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave.
Anna Nicole looking for her precious. Plusses for guys with boats and fishing tackle that works!


I thought that some guys would get the joke. They did not! Well, one did, but another one was very upset, and I got flagged so fast that my ad was taken down in less than an hour. Men are awfully sensitive.

4 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Blogger -bRad said...

We are just fine until you make any possible negative inference towards our fishing tackle. Then it's war! bay-bee!

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I guess so! Maybe the mad guys fit all the criteria except that their tackle no longer worked!

 
At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some days you catch a limit some days you get skunked. All men have a occasional backlash fishing with an open face reel.

It's fixable ... no worries.

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Oh Jack, I've been dating young(er) men. The situation hasn't come up, or I should say it always does! I was just trying to get the feel for the older guys. The difference in skin texture is beginning to get way more noticable. I find myself pinching a peice of whichever youngun of the month's skin and trying to pull it out and then grabbing a bit of mine and thinking ugh.... I have decided to date my age and up, I'm not sure how well things work with the older fellows, never having had the pleasure. Of course younger, to me, is getting older and older.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home