Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I know which ones I'd rather keep!

When I moved in with my ex-boyfriend, the taxidermist, he was concerned that my cats, Buster and Pandora, would scratch and shred his taxidermied animal trophies. He tried to convince me to have my cats declawed. I told him that I could never do this to my cats, that it was just too cruel. My ex said, "Well, you had Buster's balls cut off, if I had to choose between my balls and my nails, I know which ones I'd rather keep!" By the way my cats never did scratch his animals. Buster used to sit on the moose head between the antlers, but that's about as much attention they paid to the stuffed animals. They probably felt it was best to keep a low profile in that house. They could have gotten stuffed. They knew if it happened to bigger and smarter animals than they were, it could happen to any one. The neighbor kids called my ex's house, "The Dead Zoo."

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM , Blogger -bRad said...

Intesting logic from both parties on that one.

Still, I am not sure I would want to live in a house with a bunch of stuffed animals. Kind of creepy.

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Aye and it was, pretty creepy and dusty! Every time I used the phone, a mountains lion's claw would et stuck in my hair!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home