Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Here are my favorite Black cowboys


My favorite cowboy from the Black Cowboy Parade and Association is to the left. His bouncing dreadlocks look sexy when he's riding. His horse has a purty gait too.

My redhead scalpin' co-worker is standing behind Betty the cowgirl. I pity the poor horse that Betty rides, oh yes I do. But I would not say so to her face!
My ex boyfriend from Spring, Texas said his dad would hire one Black guy seasonally to help break horses for him as the Black guy was the best bronc buster that ever was.
My boy-friend's parents were Hispanic but his mom was a little racist. He said that she would invite the Black guy to stay in the house, reluctantly, but he would always decline politely and sleep in his truck instead. He also spent his spare time with white women in town. My friend said that the white cowboys never gave him any grief over it because they respected him too much as a man and a cowboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home