Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Scary incident!

I was leaving work yesterday and a scary thing happened to me. I was crossing the street and a guy was stopped at the light I was waiting for. He was across the street from me. He was driving a tiny foreign car, very old and beat up and had all his windows open and rap music blasting. The light turns green and I step off and he drives past me going the other way. I can hear him yelling over the music but I think he is singing or talking to someone in the car with him. Then he honks and I never look at guys that honk at me. I continue across and I get to the other side and he turns down a one way street, driving in the wrong direction, and follows me. He drives along with me, yelling stuff I can't even understand. I still think he is yelling at someone in the car because I haven't looked at him. I walk another block and he follows me the whole way. Then he turns in front of me makes a u-turn and speeds past me down the driveway of a cleaners that runs parallel to the street. As he zooms past me I see it's just him in the car. I can see he's got a do-rag on and is probably yelling at me. I am still trying to ignore him because he is obviously crazy. He makes another u-turn and comes back up along side of me, yelling the whole time. All the people walking near me look back at me and look at the guy. I ask this other guy, "Is he yelling at me?" The guy says, "Yes, you have an admirer." As I talk to this guy, the guy in the car slows down next to us and yells, "I am going to fuck you up, bitch," and peels out and takes off. I tell the other guy that he seems to have gone past admiration. He was pissed because I wouldn't look at him. This kind of stuff used to happen to me all the time when I was younger. Now that I am in my 40's, I still have admirers but they are not usually this intense.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

“he beheld in a loose undress, the beauty of Carnivorousness, and burst forth into an ejaculation of devotion and desire”

Only solution is to burqa up.

Maybe a nice pastel color. Black is to hot this time of year.

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Ah yes, a burqa is the only answer! How quickly though, his love turned to hate! It's never hot here in the SF area, Jack. We won't get hot weather til August. Black is the color of my true love's burqa! I heard an Afghani girl band on NPR and they sang a song that went, "You tell me that you love me, but then you touch my burqa and you don't know who I am!"

 
At 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea ...

I spot lighted those babes last May.

Burqa Band

I secretly believe that this is really Ann and Nancy Wilson of "Heart" ... the heavy set gal on the right gives it away.

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

They look like the Robert Palmer, Addicted to Love, video girls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home