Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Stump the chump!

My right wing co-worker and I decided to have a Cinco de Mayo bash at work. We made a lot of Mexican food and invited everyone to bring potluck. We realized a little late that we were out of party supplies. We scavenged for tablecloths and we could only find a yellow one. One of our co-workers that never parties with us, because he is a Jehovah's Witness, comes over to check out the party decorating progress and I say, "We have a yellow table cloth to symbolize the cowardly French, we hate the French!" He looks at me for a minute and says, "Who do you like?"

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jehovah's Witnesses are hypocrites i was raised one and was taught to hate everything "worldly" (non-JW)

If he gives you a hard time,visit my site for some anti JW posters and bumper stickers.Cheers,Danny Haszard

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home