Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Cuz I'm a retard!

I told my right wing co-worker that when anyone asks us why we support Bush and the Iraq war, we should just say, "It's cuz we're retards!" That will help avoid any confusion and make them feel guilty for picking on the handicapped. Guilt tripping is what liberals love to do, more than anything. Our goal is to spread joy and happiness wherever we go! I bet the first liberal we say it to will apologise.

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home