Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Leave some for the flowers!

I was sitting in a restaurant. This restaurant has a wall that they can pull up when the weather is nice. They pulled up the wall and I was sitting on a table near the outside. This restaurant is in the produce area of my city. I am waiting for the waitress to come and it's pretty warm. A homeless guy walks up to one of the tables. There is a vase of flowers on each table. He stops at one table and grabs a vase. He takes the flowers out and drinks about half the water in the vase and sticks the flowers back in the vase and puts it back on the table. He left some for the flowers!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Leilouta said...

I love your stories :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home