Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Medusa strikes!

I was walking my dog at the park. My dog is prone to chasing squirrels. He sees a squirrel and chases it. He drags me head first into a tree with low hanging branches. I try to move and I realize my hair is stuck in the tree foliage. I struggle, as my dog pulls me deeper into the tree and gets me even more entangled. Two cute little girls come running up and ask if they can pet my dog. Part of the reason I am stuck is that I can't let go of my little monster of a dog. "No," I said, "he's not a good dog." I was a little panicky at this point, afraid that my dog would bite them. One of the girls says. "Are you stuck?" I say, "Yes, I am." The little girl says, with every confidence, "My daddy is coming and he will help you." So her dad comes and she says, "Daddy the lady's hair is stuck in the tree." Her dad starts laughing and comes over to unwrap my hair from the branches. I was ever so grateful!

5 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need help from Cesar Millan

He's awesome ...

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Leilouta said...

Oh my God...that is too funny and it reminds me of myself. I had many incidents with my hair. I burned it with candles.I had gum stuck in it. I used to close the car door and get it caught. I finally cut it last week and I am so glad I did. It looks healthier and is less dangerous.

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Leilouta, I saw from your pic with SandMonkey that your hair was long. Your manicure looked nice, by the by!
Bhamini, her daddy was cute, whcich made it more embarrassing for me, I am afraid!
Jack, I checked Cesar's site, my co-worker had taped Cesar's show for me. My dog is infamous around these here parts!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Bravecat said...

LOL

My dog used to drag me by the hair..

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Qatar Cat, I thought my dog was a bad dog. You must have a tough scalp!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home