Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Beelzadawg thinks that I ordered a pizza!

I just ordered something from a catalogue, in order to do this I had to give my credit card number over the phone. My dog knows when I order a pizza. He gets very excited and spins around, while I am ordering it. Then he whines til the pizza comes. He heard me give the credit card number and he thinks it was for a pizza. Now he is whining and driving me nuts. I keep telling him it's not what he thinks, but he doesn't believe me! He's in for a long wait.

7 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You meany ... order that dog a pizza ... with extra meat!

 
At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make that extra udders ... ;)

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Udder pizza, sounds more like a peice of installation art, or at least what passes for art here in cal if 4 nigh yay!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger -bRad said...

paslov's theory in action!!!

...and yes, get the dog a pizza!

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

SF,
Human udders would be breasts! That's totally gross! There was a serial kiler that made breast, paper weights!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Leilouta said...

hahaha the same with our cat. Every time my husband comes back from grocery shopping the cat gets very excited and starts meowing. Now, we can't go to the grocery store without buying something for her.

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, Leilouta, you husband has been TRAINED by the very cat he professed to dislike and accused of having an unsanitary butt! You can see why the ancient Egyptians worshiped the cat. The cats brainwashed them into doing so!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home