Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Voting in the SF Bay Area

My polling place is across the street from my house. I am the only Republican in my city, except for the Blogger, Mean Mr Mustard, who has a really, really beautiful girlfriend, go check her out from the link. I had to go up to the volunteers and tell them my address. There were 2 Black guys, one Black woman and 1 white woman "manning" the polling place. So the Black woman says, disgustedly, "She's a Republican." So, they scramble around trying to find my ballot, cause they hadn't had to use one yet, I'm sure. The guy who gives it to me is very nice. I vote and turn aroung to hand the guy my ballot and he freaks out and says, "Didn't I give you an envelope, I don't want to see who you voted for!" So I laugh and say, "You know who I voted for." Then I thank them all very nicely for being volunteers and helping everybody vote. Kill them with kindness, I say. It disarms them.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

SF
It was a primary election, run in order to dertimine which candidates from each party will run for office. So you can only vote for the candidate in your own party. So, they have to give you a ballot that has your available candidates on it. Next election, I can vote for candidates of either party.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home