Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Kindergarten teachers can't even teach the ABC's?

They are trying to pass a bill here in California that would tax the rich and force them to pay for preschool for all 4 year olds. It might have been a long time since I was in Kindergarten, but I remember it being particularly fun and easy. I had my first boyfriend, A Black boy named Alfie. He would wait for me to get to the schoolyard and then he would hold my hand and we would walk into class together. One time I brought him home and my mom said that she called his mom to come get him and Alfie's mom was terrified that my mom would be upset. This was in the 1960's mind you. Anyway, we made cards and shit and colored and learned to tie shoes on these fake feet. I am at a loss as to how Kindergarten teachers want kids to know everything before they get to their classes. It's not like you need a prerequisite for the lowest grade, that's why it's the lowest grade. After this, they will want 3 year olds' preschool and 2 year olds' and then in the womb and stuff. It will never end! It's just another attempt by the Democrats to disribute wealth from the rich to the Democrat's pets, the poor. I don't say redistribution, because it's no such thing, the poor never had the money in the first place. If they are going to do that, why don't they just give us all some of the money they are stealing from the rich. Why should ungrateful preschoolers reap the rewards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home