Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Devil Dawg doesn't know what hit him!!!

My neighbor had a barbecue yesterday. We ate pretty much everything, but I guess he had 2 burgers left over. He snuck them to my front door and left them on my porch. When I took Devil Dawg out to pee this morning, he got a snootful of odor d'burger. He was spinning around and sniffing fit to expire. Then he stood up like a bear and saw the burgers on my plant stand. He lunged for them and drug each one of them dried ass, overnight burgers off the paper plate and gulped them down in one bite. It was funny to see him trying to get them the rest of the way down his gullet. Now he is restless as hell, because he thinks the miracle will happen again, if he can just get me out the door, one more time. Reminds me of the time my ex-boyfriend told me that he went fishing and found a $50 bill in the grass. Then he looked around and found another one. He said it ruined his fishing trip, because he then had to look for more money all day!

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

SF,
that ex was so damn cheap that he wouldn't loan me five dollars to buy a bracelet at the flea market. He is not going to give you your money back, even if it is yours, which it ain't.

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I wish that they'd drop my ex over Iraq!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home