Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Stupid people will always be with us!

I was talking to the neighbor who lives across from me. He's a firefighter. I was telling him that I had taken the Police Dispatcher civil service exam, a few years ago and had done well on the exam, but that I didn't feel that it was a good job for me. I told him that I abhor stupidity and stupid people too much to put up with their nonsense. I said that I would get angry with people that called 911 for non emergency situations. My neighbor said, "Ah, yes, stupid people, I love em, they're my job security!"

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger Montana Diva said...

Ms. Carnivorous. I found your blog via another site and am enjoying your prose immensely. Stupid people irritate me, but darwinism can only take us so far. We will leave the rest up to free will.

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Miss Julie, I think I know you! You are Brad's friend. Hello, glad to meet you.

 
At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home