Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Decapitation, no breathing.

I used to have a co-worker whose boyfriend was in a particularly violent Black motorcycle gang. I had another co-worker whose father was in the gang also. One of the members of the motorcycle gang was murdered. We heard rumors about what had happened to him. It was being said that hit men for the Mexican Mafia had decapitated this guy and cut off his hands and his penis. Figuring that my co-worker would have the scoop, I asked her if this rumor was true. Very indignantly she said, "I am so mad that they keep saying that!" "They cut off his head and his hands, but they did not cut off his penis!"

4 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Penis is an important thing. I understand your co-worker... :P

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am thinking that, without your head and hands it is no longer important to have the penis. Especially the hands as guys like to, well you know, a lot. The head may not be so important because, guys brains are, well you know. Guys are about 99% hands and penises and the head makes up the other 1%.

 
At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home