Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Brilliant minds think alike!

Our San Francisco cartoonist Dan Asmussen of Bad Reporter, did a great cartoon about Darryl Hannah in the nut tree! I earned a lot of kudos from my co-workers for having scooped him in getting my column on Darryl out before he did his cartoon. I must bow to his vastly superior intellect, however. He is pure genius. He does a lot of local stuff, but his national and international cartoons can't be beat. My favorite Bad Reporter cartoon is about the death of Yasser Arafat. Hilariously good!

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

No SF, he's pretty much an equal opportunity insulter. he calls em as he sees em!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home